2000s & taxes

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000s & taxes
From: FKPA-CR@emh7.korea.army.mil
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 95 1:12:52 KST (0112Z)
Congrats to Bruce Harding on the addition of the 2000.  There is avery active
club in England -- the Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register -- that has all the phone
numbers you need to order parts.  Because I'm not at home, I can't supply the
address, but there are other net members who have the info.  It is good to see
a good following for such a comfortable Triumph.

About taxes:  My TRs are stored in Missouri, and yes, I pay property tax on the
deregistered cars.  It is very cheap -- about $20 a year for three cars.  Two
qualify for historic plates -- one-time buy and no safety inspection.  However,
you can drive only 1,000 miles a year.

Steve Oertwig
Sports 6/2000 Mk II/TR-7 Spider
and a son named Herald (as in hark)