junkyard sprite: San Jose CA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: junkyard sprite: San Jose CA
From: "Larry Colen echo oflrc@netcom.com" <lrcnet@red4est.felton.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 16:05:51 -0800 (PST)
Klauers Pick and Pull in San Jose on Monterey Hwy
has a '69 sprite in their yard.
  It is missing hood, bonnet, valve cover, carbs,
and instruments.

The body seems to be remarkably straight, with a minor
ding in the rear.  I didn't check for rust, but
I didn't notice any. (This is probably enough to make
you folks back east cry). All of the suspension seems to be
there and all the wheels seem to turn freely.

I don't know what they would want for the whole car,
but it would probably be somewhere around $400.
Unfortunately, I do not have space or money for the whole
beast, but if someone else were interested, I'd be interested
in the rear axle and the drive shaft.

   Larry