TR6 Differential mount

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Differential mount
From: thelaw@aloha.com (Paul Swengler)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 05:38:08 -0500
to Tim Murray [73632,3160]

I don't remember where I saw the fix for this... but it was a racing mod.

I fabricated one for Nigel when his droke because I couldn't locate one. But
the bolt is replaced and tack welded in. (I chose to use the original
because it fit right.) A brace is fabricated with a hole for the stud being
horizontal with the lower bracket and rising at about 45 degrees till it
reaches the upper bracket. It's bent again to the verticle and the whole
thing is arc welded in. All of this is done with the body on.

Good luck and happy new year..

Everyone learns from their mistakes...
Some people learn to repeat them while others learn not to.

Paul Swengler                      Providing Hawaii's Legal Community
The Law Book Store            with quality legal materials since 1990
4557 Ukali St.            New & Used Books, Anatomical Models, CD-Rom
Honolulu HI 96818
Voice: 808-422-6322    Fax: 808-423-8282