Lucas generator parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas generator parts
From: ldauksa@on.bell.ca (Linas Dauksa)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 12:23:35 -0500 (EST)
Saw this in a local newgroup.  Thought it might be of intereset
to someone.

Regards,
Linas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sender: ab172@freenet3.carleton.ca (Michael Downey)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 14:55:26 GMT

Anyone out there interested in Vintage Motorcycles?

I have a box of parts for Lucas gear drive generators such as you'd find
on a Magdyno. There are 3 or 4 armatures, one absolutely new and unused in
the original box. Lots of other parts, too many to mention.

If interested, leave me E-Mail only. I don't often read this Newsgroup.

I'm in the Ottawa area but I could ship this. Mind you it is very heavy...
--
Mike Downey      ab172@freenet.carleton.ca
RR#2 North Gower