Re: Net Sales

To: msayer@efn.org
Subject: Re: Net Sales
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 07:30:00 PST
Marc,
Nothing personal here, but the british cars digest is not happy
having commercial activity on it.  We are enthusiasts who share
knowledge and experience, period.  I'm sure you will hear this
from others, as well.  A long and heated discussion on this subject
was aired about a year ago and there was a clear consensus.

Dana Henry at TRF has kept a *very* low profile.  We like it
that way; he knows and respects that.  It disturbs me personally
to have the digest used for any commercial purpose and my
guess is that it would go away and be recast in another form if
the commercial stuff continues unchecked.
Please be discreet.  Thanks!

George Haynes