Re: British Cars Digest #1496...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1496...
From: MGTA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 16:15:28 -0500
I saw where in the discussion of body solder or lead, someone had mentioned
using bondo on a gas tank.. Several years ago I bought a small grill 1957
TR-3 which had a leaking gas tank.  What I did, and what lasted FOREVER was
to take the metal down to bright clean condition and fiber-glassed it.  It
was absolutely painless work and like I said, when I sold the car ten years
later, it was still good as new.  Merry Christmas to all.   Saftey Fast!
 Dennis Nelson <mgta@aol.com>