BRIT CARS

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: BRIT CARS
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 09:24:00 -0500
Doug Phillips: congradulations on the new addition. Excellent
choice of names.

Bryan Oakley: welcome.

Daren Stone: are those 48 spoke wheels still available?
Just kidding.

Keith Wheeler: we have seen rubber bumper  B conversions that
were very well done. Also saw rubber bumper B's done in monochrome.
That is to say, all one color-including the trim. One was all
white, but the mask around the windscreen glass was sloppy.

Steve Oertwig: Welcome Home!! I most definitely understand
"coming back to the world". Bring back Bobby Hall!

Alan
Quang Tri, Viet-Nam 1970-1971, member POW-MIA Marathon Team