Happy you're here.

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy you're here.
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 20 Dec 94 17:37:26 EST
 #: 13171 S0/CompuServe Mail  [MAIL]
     20-Dec-94 00:09 EST
 Sb: Happy you're here.
 Fm: Glenn Schnittke [72147,3635]

Am I glad you guys have discovered the world of digital communication.

All I really want to know right now is; can I assume it's okay to advertise
this address in the Automobile Forum? There are any number of people there with
car problems and questions that you guys could help with and your presence
would be appreciated. If e-mail is your preferred method, fine, I would be glad
to refer people to you. I tend to hang out there a lot as I am working on
putting my B back together and it is a fine source. In fact that's how I found
you folks.

Happy Holidays and New Year.

GS

To: TRF > [70471,1433]

Glenn:  Please fell free to post our address anywhere car-related, we're
only too glad to help!

                                                       -CHEERS-
                                                       ^^^^^^^^