5 SPEED

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 5 SPEED
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 10:24:00 -0500
Sandro Menzel: although I am not the original poster,
I, too, would like a copy of the 5 speed tranny con-
version article from the Jun94 British Car. Snail mail
would be fine. Some additional info can be had from one
Rex Urban. Anyone seriously considering this 5 speed
conversion should talk to Rex Urban at Mini Motors
Classic Coachworks, 503.362.3187, Salem Or., fax 503.
375.9609. I spoke to him two years ago this month. The
usual disclaimers apply... I have no financial interest
yadda yadda blah.

Skip Montanaro: could I interest you in a very nice
family saloon? I would offer a very nice pretty much
complete, running '59 Merecedes 180a. Four door sedan,
leather seats for five, four speed on the tree.

Alan