Hydrolic lift price ?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: Hydrolic lift price ?
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 9:41:15 MST
This has no Brit content except that if I get this lift it will lift
lots of Brit cars.

I have the oportunity to bid on a used Hydrolic lift, ( the kind that is
shaped like an H and self contained. )  My question is what is a fair
price for something like this?

Some facts about the lift.  The brand name is Grand, the model is TP9.
It is a 9 Ton lift, most I see in Hemmings are 7 Ton or less.  It is in
excelent shape and is used daily by a local British car garage that is
going out of business.  The new ones I have seen in Hemmings are all
sold for around $3-4K, but they are probably not the same quality.

Any thoughts would be appriciated.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley