MG Moaning & frustration

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Moaning & frustration
From: "Angel W. Prouty - Corporate Liason" <angel@dash.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 94 23:07:37 MST
Hello, All!

Sob, boo-hoo, my baby is acting up in its typicaly LBC fashion.
It's been down for 5 months while I replaced rings which had
broken as a result of a chipped valve. Finally, it's on the road
again, sort of. It won't start, won't start and won't start.
I will look at various components tomorrow pm and maybe figure
it out. It has spark, compression & fuel, so maybe it's operator
error. All I know is that today I was so mad I threatened to
sell it if it didn't behave. Now I regret my hasty words, but,
really, this is toooo much! Am I a masochist, or what?????

Well, it's probably something small and dumb, and I'll feel even
more like a fool than I do now for my continued allegiance to
that little, sexy, troublesome vehicle! (She even has a new
paint job, what call has she to be so persnickity?)

Sigh. Enough moaning & groaning. Safety Fast, and CU later.
Angel (angel@dash.com)