Garage

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Garage
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 05:50:07 PST
Teriann,
<Now if only it would stop raining long enough for me to bolt the
engine down & start connecting things....... If only I had a garage>

You should be congratulated for getting as much work done as you
do - WITHOUT A GARAGE!  Here in the snow belt the sworking
season would be cut in half without garages.  I'm now dismantling
my TR4A in heated, insulated comfort.  OK, it's only 55 degrees
but that's warm enough in a sweatshirt and coveralls.

I don't envy you but certainly do congratulate you!  Keep it up!

George Haynes
Dove Grey 1956 MGA
Beverly's Blue 1964 Spitfire ... slowly being reassembled
BRG 1965 TR4A... the restoration is finally underway!