Re: Looking for a winter LBC

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a winter LBC
From: Tim Pettenati <pettenat@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 17:38:42 -0800 (PST)
Sandro  writes:
> How about a Jensen? There's the Interceptor which even came in a four-wheel
> drive package. I'm not sure if the Jensen GT had back seats, though.

The Interceptor FF would be the 4wd version.  I believe FF stands for Formula
Fergeson in reference to some differential inventor.  The Jensen GT does have
a back seat, but it would only be suitable for children or pets.

P.S.  The interceptor FF can be identified by two grills behind the front
wheels, instead of the normal one grill.  The car had to be lenghtened about
1 foot, which is all somewhere in the front end.

                                             pettenat@netcom.com