Re: V*lv*'s, etc

To: LUCE@KRDC.INT.ALCAN.CA
Subject: Re: V*lv*'s, etc
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 16:14:49 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 13 Dec 1994 LUCE@KRDC.INT.ALCAN.CA wrote:

> > introduced.  Volvo later took on the construction themselves to improve
> > the quality.                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> > Ray Gibbons
>
> Low blow! Low blow!
>
> Bomber
>
> "hand built" '75 Jensen-Healey
> ------------

Damn, I'm offending people every time I turn around.

That was what I read, in a british car mag, yet.  I have no personal
opinion on it, none whatsoever.  In fact, I did not say that, and if I did
say it, you are quoting it out of context and blowing it out of proportion
and making a mole out of an anthill and.... (pause to catch breath) ...in
some subtle, vague way I cannot quite define, it's your fault.  All your
fault.

(Virtual smiley here; I don't much like real ones, but without them people
often take me literally when I am kidding.)

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910