Looking for English Ford clutch parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for English Ford clutch parts
From: jey@frame.com (Jeff Young)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 21:38:27 PST
My Ginetta needs a proper (~ '65 period) bellhousing and clutch
operation pieces.  I've got the clutch itself (non-platen type), the
flywheel, and an Elan semi-close box.  I'll be buying a TO bearing and
slave cylinder new (from Dave Bean).

So, I'm looking for: bellhousing (iron, unless you're willing to part
with an aluminum one at close to iron $), clutch fork, clutch fork
pivot, clutch return spring, clutch boot, and there may be another
bracket or some other thingy in there that I'm forgetting.

The proper pieces would be those used on a Super 7 (non-twin-cam), or
a Cortina (non-Lotus), or probably any number of other English Fords
using a pushrod Kent 4-banger and associated tranny.  I believe the
bellhousing is known as a 7 1/2" unit (despite the fact that it's the
measurement of the clutch that fits inside, not the bellhousing).

I can be reached by email or (408) 975-6275.

I'll post a message in the next few weeks on how the car's coming
along.

-- Jeff.