Re: Looking for a non-sports car...

To: Skip Montanaro <skip@automatrix.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for a non-sports car...
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 11:02:46 -31802 (PST)
Skip,
        I'm really biased, so take a spoonful of Castrol Oil along with it.
I love our 85 XJ sedan.  I have to admit that even without the 12, it
would be a wonderful car.  The 85-87 model years are really the pinnacle
of the post-60's Jag sedan.  Heh, even the factory's going back to the
rounded front end on their 95's to emulate the Series III sedans.
        The depreciation curve is almost flat, and they really are well
built cars.  It's a joy to own, and everyone thinks we're sophisticated
when we drive it!  It'll always have more class than this year's Subaru
Legacy too.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6