Re: VICTORIA BRITISH

To: TR361@aol.com
Subject: Re: VICTORIA BRITISH
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 09:01:25 -0500 (EST)
Chuck,

> Should I complain or is Hella made by Sylvania ?
I have seen lights made by Hella and that had their name Hella on them.
Depending on what you want you could pay for original style Hella lights:
I just remember a friends mail from the Porsche list:
--------------
Peter Albrecht (Date: 28 Aug 94) wrote:
I got
a cheap set of Hella foglights that way -- dented, corroded housings, for a
very nominal fee they undented and plated them. Viola, $800 foglights for
about $200 total investment.
There must be a difference between his Hella lights and the ones sold by
Victoria British.

Cheers,
        Gus