MG Midget AC & Brit Car MAG

To: "British Cars Digest (postings)" <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Midget AC & Brit Car MAG
From: Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 20:31:00 -0500 (EST)
In regards to fellow Houstonites' MG Midget in need of AC, well, don't
drive in late July and August, or September if you have to stop at any
traffic lights without a towel handy, ......

Sorry, Lawyer but I couldn't resist my memories.....

An issue of British Cars Magazine, I believe it was an issue from around
May of '94 with the BRG MarkII Jag on the cover, or an issue near it that
had a good article on a guy who had put a toyota AC unit in his Midget,
and it worked like a champ, I recall reading it enviously as I have an
old MGB ac unit that may come to life again some-day, but I recall that
it was not very efficient, I believet the Toyota blower is far better....

Anyway, if no-one else on the list can remember this article, or easily
find it for you let me know, I have since move across country, and I
doubt I can easily fing it, perhaps the Houston main library carries
Brit Cars....?

anyway, best news I could come up for ya---pardner....

Jim Fink (ex-austinite)
'69 MGB
'71 MGB

CHOW.....(too many ttfn's these days...)