Morgan +4 project

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan +4 project
From: <cak@dimebank.com> (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 12:50:51 -0800
A friend of mine recently revealed to me that he has a Morgan "basket case"
that he's been hanging on to in the hopes of revitalizing, but now realizes
that he never will. So he'd like to find a good home for it (most
important) and realize a little cash (less important). I told him I knew
just where to look.

I haven't seen the car, but would be glad to check it out for someone.
Here's his description:

        1964 Morgan +4 *four seater*
        Has TR4 engine, was running fine when disassembled
        Is currently completely apart. Has all old wood, some needs to be
        replaced. One frame member has been overstressed and reinforced with
        additional steel TiG welded in.
        Some rust, trim and gauges all there, wire wheels.

        Must go to a loving home, would like to get $500.

BTW, please notice my new return address. I'm leaving Xerox as of Jan 7,
and this address is my new electronic home for the forseeable future.