Re: British Cars Digest #1475 Tue Dec 6 01:15:02 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1475 Tue Dec 6 01:15:02 MST 1994
From: Marc Sayer <msayer@efn.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 01:44:21 -0800 (PST)
Wmrunner@aol.com said;

>If you stretch that logic a bit we would all be reading toyota/honda/mazda
>postings.  Why stop at fuel pumps?  My brother has a real nice GM
>electronic ignition/distributor drop in for Big Healeys.

What's his name and where did he get it, (or did he do it himself), I
thought I was the only guy doing these, and I thought I knew where they
all were. I tried to sell RF on these a few years ago. They seemed to
like the idea and ordered one, I sent it to them and never heard back. I
was pretty slow getting it to them so I figgured they just didn't want to
deal with a slow vendor. I've been doing these for MGB's, C's, Midgets,
AH's, TR's for about 6 years now. And you're right they don't act like a
British ignition at all, they are great.

Marc Sayer
Performance Engineering
1070 W. 2nd Ave.
Eugene OR 97402