Another rust-belt victim

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Another rust-belt victim
From: Andrew Dooley <adooley@umr.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 17:04:37 -0600 (CST)
   I just got back from looking over a derelict Spitfire Mk.3 that one of my
friends came across while out tractor shopping.  He thought I might be able to
use it as a parts car for my Midget...  Anyway, the car looks like it might be
able to donate any number of odds and ends, all the chrome looks to be in good
shape, and the fenders may be worth saving.  The car had a black hardtop
installed, which looked in fairly good condition.  It also had the horns and
radiator in the trunk, and what looked like the heater in the drivers seat.  I
couldn't find the owner, but it had a for sale sign with the number (314) 364
5235.  It is located about 4 miles outside of Rolla.  Sorry to keep posting
things like this, but I hate seeing a good parts car go to waste.