THE ZEPHYR FIRE

To: paulr@pwd.nsw.gov.au
Subject: THE ZEPHYR FIRE
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 15:24:59 -0500 (EST)
Well that's pretty poor alright. I know how you  must feel when the
extended family does not gather round. I'll behave in the classic
sytle of the extended family and give you my excuse now :

"Sorry I didn't write Paul. You see, ... the thing us ... it
didn't really ... strike a chord with me. I really ... well...
I don't know what a Zephyr is."

Seriously though, that may be why. (or am I the only one in the
What's a Zephyr club?)

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
75 Spitfire // 64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // 59 TR3A //66 BSA Thunderbolt