Re[2]: New Range Rover

To: Richard Smith <richard+1b5d11@mole.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: Re[2]: New Range Rover
From: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 94 09:16:00 cst
Subject: re: New Range Rover
Author:  Richard Smith <richard+1b5d11@mole.demon.co.uk>
Date:    12/2/94  1:46 AM

>You mean there's really a place called Winslow, Arizona? I thought the
>Eagles just made it up!

I've stopped there when driving out to CA. It's a dump. Gosh, I hope nobody
on the list is from there!

>Yes, the new Range Rover is a totally awful looking beast - gone are the
>unique styling details that made the RR stand out. It now looks just like
>many other USA/European/Japanese FWD vehicles, in fact is looks more like a
>big car than a true off-roader.
>
>I suspect that there will be a heavy demand for late model used RRs of the
>old body style.
>
>Richard Smith

Have you seen the new Jeeps? They look like Oldsmobiles on steroids. I guess
nobody wants an offroader that LOOKS like one...

Give me an old Land Rover! They LOOK like they shouldn't even be on pavement!

Larry