Re: Don't Use Armorall? (fwd)

Subject: Re: Don't Use Armorall? (fwd)
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 10:15:18 PST
The old armor all thread reared its ugly head on the porschephiles again,
and this time someone with some clout (as opposed to my maniacal ranting
and raving about AA being the heroin of car cleaning products) gave a good
reason not to use it.

John P Lawrence says:

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497