reliant ?? + others for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: reliant ?? + others for sale
From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 94 18:26:38 CDT

[I have seen references to scimitars, I don't know what that or this could
be, but I thought I would post it just to be sure since it sure sounds weird.
I know, I know, if we all posted for sale ads, we'd all drown in them.]

'66 british reliant, fiberglass body, RHD, 3 wheeler $3000 obo
210-693-2909 after 6pm (that's central time, in central Texas somewhere)

[other misc. cars..]
There are 3 Nash Metropolitans (one part of a collection which includes
a '26 overland whippet -- dunno what that is either, but I like the
name)

'66 e-type roadster, matching #s, $30K
'69 rolls royce silver shadow ($26.5K)

I don't want to drive people crazy w/for sale ads, so I can expound for
anyone via private email if they want.  From Austin American-Statesman
Sat. Oct. 22.

jennifer

--
       Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy@risc.sps.mot.com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561