Armor All == drugs

To: cak@parc.xerox.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Subject: Armor All == drugs
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 17:45:45 PDT
Chris Kantarjiev says:

>       Armor-all (or silicone spray) does make the tires sidewalls nice and
>       shiny (I cannot imagine using it on the tread--who cares about how the
>       tread looks) (OK Porsche owners do, but who else?).
>
> Shiners in general care about their tread - I caught at least two
> people going over their tire tread with a toothbrush at the last VTR National.
>
> But I came to write about Armor-all - just say no. It seems to be
[stuff deleted . . .]
> If you just want the appearance, use mineral oil or glycerin!

Here here!  Armor All should be view as the Heroin of the automotive
cleansing realm.  Once you start using it, you better use it regularly for if
your dashboard, tires, or interior doesn't gets its weekly dosage,
irrevesrable damage will occur.

I am fully convinced that Armor All is the sole cause for every cracked dash
I have ever seen.

It is evil, I tell you EVIL!  Stay very far away.

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497