Sunbeam parts?

To: autox <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam parts?
From: Phillip B Fuller <fullepb@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 11:35:53 -0500 (CDT)
Hey everyone,
        I'm new here, and glad to be here!! Now that we got that out of
the way, does anyone Know where I can find parts for my sunbeam alpine
series  5's. I've got two, one (my first LBC) was given to me by my
ex-roomate, because he owed me money. The second I'm in the process of
buying. There aren't too many sunbeams in Auburn, Alabama.
        I know about British Victoria LTD, Sunbeam Specialties, and
Recycled Sunbeam LTD. If anyone knows of anymore let me know.

             THANKS
    Brent Fuller
    fullepb@mail.auburn.edu