Re: 11 year olds

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 11 year olds
From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 12:08:51 CDT

> >           Thanks for the advice on 11 year olds, and the abuse being
> >           the sole propriety of the brit car owner, but the problem is
> >           the owner is also his father (by the way, the 11 year old is
> >           still alive, barely).
>
> If will make you feel any better my son, who was about 7 at the time,
> poured cat litter into the distributor mounting hole of the snake's
> engine.  But how could I punish him?  After all it was MY fault for
> removing the distributor in the first place.

Now, that would have shown some foresight had the car been a jag.

Father: "Aiiiiiiii!"

Son: "well, the jag has spilled stuff all over the floor.  Isn't
      kitty litter for absorbing cat leaks?"

Father: "under the cat, er, car....under the car, not in..."

Son: "here Dad, have a smiley"

jen
(this post is guaranteed to be smiley-free and non-fat)

--
       Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy@risc.sps.mot.com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561