cars 4 sale, 1949 Triumph 2000 and other stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: cars 4 sale, 1949 Triumph 2000 and other stuff
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 20:57:10 -0500
1) There were a couple of these cars posted on the net over the past week I
think.
I have a couple of friends looking for a V8 TVR, and also the Triumph
Dolom,ite w/ waterfall grill. I think these were posted for sale here?
 Could somebody foreward me the posts?

2) Another friend has a 1949 Triumph 2000 roadster. He would like to contact
other owners, and also find the address of the TR 2000 club in England.
Can anybody help? Also if anybody has the names/numbers of parts suppliers
for the 1949 TR 2000 that would be useful too.

3)There is a MGBGT at a fancy import shop in Springfield. Have a guess what the
sticker price is???

$16000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NUTS FOR A MGB!! Unless of course, it's gold plated

Marcus