67 AH 3000 MkIII FOR SALE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 AH 3000 MkIII FOR SALE
From: Curly <Curly@max.tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:04:36 -0400 (EDT)
I have a Big Healey for sale.  Its Red.  1967 MkIII.  Its been stored in
Calgary Canada for the past 10 years.  Has about 55,000 miles on it.
Its driveable and in Excellent condition.  It needs some mufflers and a
solanoid for the electric OD.

If anyone is a SERIOUSLY looking for a nice Healey...email me..it won't
come cheap..but then again if you don't want the car you can buy my wife
instead!! (The time has come to put some money into my house instead of
the car I never drive, or so says the Mrs.)

Thanks folks...

Curly