dual-action sanders

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: dual-action sanders
From: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 09:24 EDT
Kenneth B. Streeter  writes :
> Alternatively, if you have a big compressor, this would be a really
> good opportunity to purchase a dual-action sander.  If not, $400 to
> buy a 6hp/60gal compressor, and $50 for a dual-action sander may pay
> for itself in one week of sanding...

Can you explain in more detail what a "dual-action sander" is ?  I think
I know what you are referring to but I am not too sure.
As an owner of a new compressor, I am always on the look out for new
tools to use and as I shall be doing a restoraion over the winter,
this info could be usefull.

gerry "I hate doing bodywork" brinkman.