tennis balls? (was: today's quiz)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: tennis balls? (was: today's quiz)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 94 08:33:57 EDT
Randy and fellow fiends:

I just got the digest (#1399) and Randy's proposals for my quiz.  Regarding
which XJ6 it was... I don't know.  In fact, I'm not  100% sure it was an
XJ6, but I am sure it was a jag.  That may in fact make the whole thing a
bit unfair, but see my hint #1, just posted.  Who said this was supposed to
be fair, anyway!?

Tennis balls?  TENNIS BALLS?  I like it, but...that ain't it.

Will "We don't got no tennis balls" Zehring