sas (still another stereotype

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: sas (still another stereotype
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@acs.bu.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 08:52:57 -0400 (EDT)
I am 47, a mixture of mainly French, Irish and a little Canadian Indian. =
=20
I have a BA and work as a research tech at Boston Univ. Dental School. =20
Since the only one a t BU making good money, is John Silber, I do not=20
consider myself affluent.  If it weren't for  my wife's job, we would not=
=20
have gotten the TR-6 on the road this year either (it's been garaged for=20
11 yrs.) Triumphs were my daily drivers for 11 years starting with a 3 in=
=20
college, then a GT6+, a 71 TR-6 and as of '79, a '73 TR-6 to replace the=20
totaled '71.  I do some of my own mechanical work.  (I'm considered=20
handy=B1but I feel handy mainly in the way Tim the Tool man is). When I=20
finally decided to keep the 6 off winter roads, I drove a Pinto, Mustang=20
II, and 2 Le Cars.  The current family car, only car, is an '85 Celebrity.

I play trombone in a Dixieland band, follow the New Black Eagle Jazz Band=
=20
witha passion, don't loke music written after 1945 and have collected old=
=20
phonographs and records since I was in the eighth grade.

Ron L'Herault