Re: Herald Owners Unite...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Herald Owners Unite...
From: hld@inel.gov (Douglas L. Heiser)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 22:37:38 GMT
> Laura Cohan wrote:
> I own a 1964 Triumph Herald 1200. I would like to meet other Herald
> owners. [ stuff deleted]

Laura, I too have a Herald (A '62 convertible: excellent shape mostly, but in
boxes awaiting reassembly etc. I have been procrastinating for 9 years...
maybe I'll do it this winter, but that's another story...)

I have looked in the past surveys on triumph and only found 2 other Herald
owners:
1990 Survey:     swc@information-systems.east-anglia.ac.uk
                              Triumph     Herald 13/60      '68       2/3
1994 Survey:      Andrew Mace  amace%sedofis@vm1.nysed.gov
                                                    or  amace@unix2.nysed.gov
                     Triumph         Herald Saloon           '60      5
                     Triumph         Herald conv.            '60      5
                     Triumph         Herald 1200 conv.       '64      5-6   (3)

Any other Herald owners out there? Any good sources of Herald parts?
Doug "Someday I'll put it together" Heiser    hld@inel.gov