Nancy fooled me

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nancy fooled me
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 4 Oct 1994 14:07:30 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:12:22 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Nancy fooled me                        Date:10/4/94
Seeing her clever E-mail address:

>From: MAPPEAL@aol.com

I correctly (though accidentally) figured her for one to bear the distaff, but
assumed that she must be a Lotus Elan owner.

>I'm trying to become a Brit-car type, and since I'm starting from near zero
knowledge,
-stuff deleted-
>Wish me luck.
>Nancy T.              '73 MGB GT

But no, she's driving an MG.
 Anyway, applause to all the ladies who pursue this hobby with us
spear-carriers, especially as it may help convince some of our wives to show an
interest in our toys.

BTW, for the few that still don't know what fooled me, Mrs. Emma Peal drove an
Elan on "The Avengers".