Mini, the Mailing list

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 18:53:12 MDT
@LURK_MODE=OFF

***Announcing  M.I.N.I (Mini InterNet International), the mailing list.***

It had to happen didn't it? Has the proliferation of the Internet forced
someone to create a one-make mailing list so esoteric as one based on
Mini's? YES! It all started out innocently, two wandering souls found
common interest, then a third, and soon there were nearly 20. It was
getting to the point that one would spend an entire evening just pounding
out correspondence rather than driving (or repairing) our Mini's. A mailing
list was the logical solution, so Mini InterNet International, or M.I.N.I,
was born.

Not dissimilar to the British-Cars list, M.I.N.I is dedicated to discussing
all aspects of the Mini.  Discussion topics have touched on: techno-geeks
experimenting with fuel injection (me!), restoration (me too!), driving,
bits-n-pieces and beer. We also recommend suppliers that provide good
service and slag suppliers that jerk us around. Rules? We don't need no
steenking rules!

All Mini owners are invited to subscribe as follows:

send an email message to:   maillist@supernet.ab.ca
                 subject:   Subscribe M.I.N.I

with the following in the message body:

    subscribe M.I.N.I your-Email-address

(type carefully, note the dots)

Thereafter submissions go to M.I.N.I@supernet.ab.ca

We're waiting!

@LURK_MODE=ON

*Marcel Chichak  Certified Mini Nut | Go in deeper, come out  *
*voice (403)466-6004                |harder and come from     *
*Edmonton, Alberta, Canada          |behind!, That's what it's*
*chichm@supernet.ab.ca              |like to race a Mini!     *