computer nerd -> MG nerd

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: computer nerd -> MG nerd
From: JWisland@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 05:04:57 EDT
> Wed, 24 Aug 94 21:09:22 EDT
> NAMGBR1@aol.com (Jerome Rosenberger)
> Subject: RE: John Twist Tech Hour
> trying to make him into a computer nerd as well as an MG nerd
> :-)

Over the years, I have become what others call a power-user in
Macintosh-land.  Alas, I have yet to get my first MG....reluctant to put that
amount of time and elbow grease ;) into it.

Tell me why I should! (Can I really be satisfied just smiling when I see them
drive by?)

How long did folks think seriously about geeting such a car before their
first?

In connection,

Judith Winter
JWisland@aol.com
because I live on an island, between Seattle & British Columbia.

P.S.

Found this list by posting to rec.autos.antique re "Considering an MG - What
to expect? - Am I crazy?"

The bodge stories are worth the price of admission!  Laugh.  Laugh.