Re: LBC Wedding plea...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (SOL as always)
Subject: Re: LBC Wedding plea...
From: Jody Levine <jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 11:54:23 -0400
From: rodb@ee.ubc.ca
>This coming from the man who had the Austin-Healey 3000 (might have
>been a 100-6) wedding cake.

Well, I got married two weeks ago. We had a TR4A on the invitations, the
cake decorators (assorted relatives) put a little plastic convertible next to
the little bride and groom, and even though all the proceedings took place
in our garden, people wanted pictures of us getting away in the TR7.

I would gladly lend the '7 to the cause, but it can't drive itself to NJ...

Jody "LBCs are part of the family" Levine