87 XJS Cold Start and CDROM

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 87 XJS Cold Start and CDROM
From: Drobins@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 94 00:32:25 EDT
I have a mild coldstart problem with 1987 Jagusr XJS V12 HE, it runs low RPM
and rough when first started. The problem is this; every manual I get my
hands on says this engine has 2 cold start fuel injectors and a thermotime
switch, IT DOESN'T and local Jag dealer says none do. Where do I get info on
the FI system minus coldstart injectors??

Also, I went to a shop in a small rural towne once for some wiring diagrams,
they had these on CDROM... Does anyone have info on this CDROM source? I
don't remember where I went that time..

Thanks,
 Dennis