Stromberg Carb Setup for '75 Jensen Healy

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stromberg Carb Setup for '75 Jensen Healy
From: henryw@fsg.com (Henry Wyszomierski)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 09:29:56 EDT
I am in the process of rebuilding a 1975 Jensen Healy and have almost ( almost=
that an a subway token will get me on the New York City subway !) got the
engine running. My problem appears to be that the Stromberg Carbs are not
properly connected to each other with the appropriate air hoses.

Can anyone help me with a schematic or better tell me of a shop that I
could talk to about this ...

Much thanks ...