Re: Vertical link

To: Mike Burdick <mburdick@unmc.edu>
Subject: Re: Vertical link
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 16:00:57 -31702 (PDT)
Mike, If no one has responded positively to your request, I may be able
to dig one up or tell you where you could certainly find one. Part of the
deal of my moving out to go to college was that I clean up my veritable
warehouse of English car parts, but I still may have some vertical links
left over.  The problem you speak of is common.  One handy tip; if you
find a vertical link that you think will work, you can check its
alignment out of the car by holding the brass trunnion firmly, and
rotating the v-link on its trunnion threads.  The axis of rotation should
run into the center of the ball joint hole on the top of the v-link casting.

                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu