Kites, Bugs and Glass

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Kites, Bugs and Glass
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 12:50:38 -0400 (EDT)
You guys are all very mean and twisted. Kites and bugs indeed !
Let's do the "tough love" thing and face the music. Put the poor
guy out of his misery.

The fact is that we all know that he's been conned by someone and
is currently driving around in a converted kitchen cabinet, all
the while believing that he's in a GT6, looking very cool.

Wake up !  Smell the coffee ! Take a long hard look at the car.
This is the Brit Car version of the Emperor's Cloths my man.

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but it's best this way.

(Anyway, you can park it somewhere and store fast food in it)

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
'75 Spitfire 1500 // '64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // '59 TR3A
       THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR MOTORCYCLES. STAYED TUNED !