SOL gathering to welcome Greg Fieldson to Bay Area

To: Jeff_S_Weintraub@ccm.sc.intel.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SOL gathering to welcome Greg Fieldson to Bay Area
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 94 08:20:05 PST
Text item: Text_1

        Sorry to bomb the entire list with this as it is mostly
pertinent to the Bay Area folks, but ...
        Over the last few weeks I have been in communication with SOLer
Greg Fieldson who has been in the process of relocating to the Bay Area
to start his new job. As of last night he is officially in Mountain View
and available for welcoming, although unfortunately his TR7 and Spitfire
are still back East.
        So how about the usual Stoddard'd thing next Wednesday to
welcome Greg to the Bay Area ? Say 6:30-7:00pm with dinner to follow if
interest is sufficient.
        Also I'll be bringing info on the Autumn Classic British Sports
Car Show & Tour (Oct 23rd, SUNDAY;-) for those who are interested.

        Hope to see you all there-

                                daren

p.s. Greg does not yet have .net access, but I have phone #s for him if
anyone would like to give him a ring.