Practical Classics Magazine

To: "'SMTP:british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Practical Classics Magazine
From: mike_israel@Merck.Com (Mike Israel)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 94 09:22:00 EDT
With all this talk of Practical Classics Magazine I thought I might share
the address of the U.S. distributor.  This is the least expensive way to get
the magazine.  I originally subscribed by calling the U.K. although the
exchange rate made it higher than the news-stand price!

I will say that the magazine has a lot of good "how-to" type information and
is probably the best magazine of its kind that I have seen.   It is also
interesting to see the  "basket case" vehicles which the Brits seem to
restore on a regular basis.

US agent for subscriptions:

Eric Waiter Associates
Box 188
Berkeley Heights, NJ  07922
(908) 665-7811                      $59/year

Regards,

                    mike_israel@merck.com

86 XJ6
77 Spitfire