Wither TR-3

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wither TR-3
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@acs.bu.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 1994 23:08:31 -0400 (EDT)
I had a TR-3 in college in 1968-69 I just found its New Jersey title with
the commission No.  It is 30433L, a 1958 machine I wonder if it is still
alive.  I sold it to someone in R.I. whose name I forget.
RE: Boging Fudging?  When the accelerator linkage in above auto separated
one bitterly cold noght, I connected a piece of copper wire to the carbs,
rouoted it out the slot in the bonnet and under the windshield gasket.
To keep the car going at speed, I wraped it around the scuttle pull knob.

It got me home!

Ron L'Herault