L2 Cosworth CAMs for Twin-Cam.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: L2 Cosworth CAMs for Twin-Cam.
From: igeta@ars.ntt.jp (Kazuhiro IGETA)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 10:36:00 +0900
Paul Carew wrote:

fitted. These CAMS have a profile that have a lot of dwell.  The
result of this is that the car has a lot of power at the high end, but is not
so suited for driving around town. I'm having the CAMs replaced with a pair
that will provide a lot more torque at the lower end and hopefully, more fun
at pulling away from traffic lights :-)

   Oh,yes, L2 cams suit for driving at least for my caterham:-)
   Maybe because, it has 1700cc with tall block and the car is lighter.

The question is, do these L2 CAMs have any saleable value?

   I think it is still available from the original manufacturer.
   You can sell it at the fair price considering the new price about which
   I have no idea at present.

   minilite aeroquip quaife weber ap
   c   Kazuhiro IGETA : NTT BRL    x
   osworth powermax burton sachs spa