Monterey Historics (hysterics?)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Monterey Historics (hysterics?)
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 94 12:17:09 PDT
 I was wondering if any SOLers out there were arranging to meet sometime
hopefully Saturday at the Monterey Historics. It's the last weekend in
August ...
My husband and I were going to be there on Friday and all day Saturday and
spend the whole day Sunday at Pebble Beach Concours.

Should we meet at one spot at a certain time or wear SOL somewhere to
make us stand out?
--
I'm on this in digest form but replies to the general list would be best
for whom ever is involved.  It would be nice to match faces to names. :-)

        -----
       /     \_
Sharon Oblinger
c340808@is6.mdc.com