Paul Hemson's transport predicament

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Paul Hemson's transport predicament
From: Mark Clark <markc@brahms.udel.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 19:18:49 -0400 (EDT)
As a TR-4 owner, I must protest the suggestion that this car is suitable
for a family.  While the trunk is truely cavernous (try getting 3 cases of
longnecks in a M**ta!), the back seat is too small for anyone over the age
of 5 when the top is up.  Even with the top down, real human beings regard
the back seat as a violation of international human rights agreements.

So, all you family guys, keep your suggestions of family use of TR-4s to
yourself.  My wife reads this newsgroup, and if she starts to think my
Triumph is a family car I'll have to drive the kids everywhere!