Re: Night Drive/Night Air

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@ingr.com>
Subject: Re: Night Drive/Night Air
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 14:14:06 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 9 Aug 1994, T.J. Higgins wrote:

> Nice story!
>
> > I must admit that the rear lights on the TR3 give me pause for concern
> > but life is for living{
>
> You may consider this suggestion sacrelige, but what about some
> reflective tape in some unobtrusive places on the rear?
>
> Just a thought,
> --
> T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
> Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA

You know I tried that, but it came off in the wash all the time. Besides,
once I sat in the car, you couldn't see it - even in the TR3.
Maybe if I stick it on the CAR? Waddaya think?
------

Actually it's the Healey I worry about the most and I did make up a rig
for it that runs off a line in the trunk. (Easy in the 3000) Its a BOSCH
(Gasp!) light that is on all the time, in amber. It just clips in on the
inside lip of the boot on a bracket that raises it up a bit.

I'm told that ,as a result of this height, that it sort of bobbs around
as I drive. (so say friends who've followed me) However, they also assure
me that wit the vibrating light and the fierce growlng  that I will NOT
be overlooked!

---------
As for the reflective tape, well what the hell, it worked for the
TR250 right? Oh yeah, really gave it a new look !

Chris