TRF Summer Party

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: Frank Condelli <ad793@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 06:22:42 -0400 (EDT)
I'm going.  Is anyone else from the list going also?  If so how to we find
one another.  My sugestion is to leave messages at the registration area.
I'll be with my '87 VW Vanagon Camper, burgundy with Ontario plates and
will be camping somewhere in the field.  So drop around for a cold one,
home made Double-Diamond, that is.  No LBC for me this year.  The trip is
part of the family vacation and we are one too many to stuff in the B, so
it will stay at home this year, sob, sob.  Hope to meet some of you there.

Cheers,

Frank

--
              *  Frank Condelli  *  Kinburn, Ontario, Canada  *
                      *  ad793@Freenet.carleton.ca  *